This San Francisco Victorian was built in 1885 and was originally designed by architect Henry Geilfuss in 1878. Registered as San Francisco Landmark #48, the Stick-Eastlake style home is now known as the Charles Dietle House. The Toboni Group had a challenging task at hand – restore all possible elements of the home to make the building modern and sleek whilst also maintaining its original design. The Toboni Group’s in house trim specialist adopted old world techniques by building molds for medallions and moulding that were filled with plaster to create period trim work. Gold leafing was used to restore the exterior trim medallions. We were proud to work on Landmark #48 for these wonderful homeowners.